Why do I need to log in?
Arrival Time: 9:00AM
Start Time: 9:30AM
Our comprehensive program provides you with the necessary information needed to have a smooth and successful transition to college life. Our goal is to ensure that all first year students feel welcomed and supported during this program. Your overall engagement in college life is an important factor in your progress towards graduation. Campus Connection is a one day event.
Campus Connection will provide students and parents/supporters with important information on how to succeed at college. You will also have the opportunity to complete math assessment (applies to certain programs). Math assessments, itineraries, driving directions and much more will be added in the near future.
• Complete Math Assessment (CPET, PETC, PETN, ELTC, ELMT, ICET, ICTN, MTIM)
• Meet faculty and staff
• Campus, residence, and city tours
• Have your photo taken for your college ID
• Learn about services, clubs, and athletics
• Attend sessions on topics such as Mobile 101 and and How to be a Successful Student
• Gather information from local vendors
• Bring your student number & password (found on your registration/acceptance letter), or a valid piece of photo ID with you
• Lunch will be provided
• Parking is free
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-542-7751 ext. 3703
Coming from out of town? Click here for driving directions.
© Copyright 2017 Lambton College